If your Studio Enterprise sever has been registered and working, and users suddenly start receiving an error stating the Studio Server Trial has Expired when attempting to login, the Bluebeam JobQueue service may have stopped, resulting in the license token expiring. Restart the Bluebeam Studio Services to try and resolve this issue. To do this:
- Open the Bluebeam Studio Enterprise Administrator on the server
- Go to Tools > Restart Server
- After the services have successfully restarted, attempt to login again through Revu
To prevent further interruption of service it is recommended to configure the Bluebeam Services to automatically restart in the event of failure. To do this:
- Open services.msc
- Right-click on each Bluebeam Service and select Properties
- Select the Recovery Tab and configure the failures to Restart the Service.