When applying permission settings to Projects and Sessions with Revu 2015+ and an “Unknown Error” is seen in Revu and the settings do not apply, WebDAV on the server may be interfering with the calls that Revu is making to Studio. Disabling WevDAV will correct this issue. Use the Server Manager to remove the Role Service for WebDAV Publishing, then restart the Bluebeam Services from the Bluebeam Studio Administrator application by going to Tools > Restart Server.
- Unknown Error in Revu when applying permissions or attendee access settings in Revu
- Users receive a “Studio Server Trial has Expired Error” when trying to login through Revu
- Error: “A validated e-mail address is required to login…”
- How can I prevent an existing user from accessing the server anymore?
- Unknown Error in Revu Clients when working with Studio Enterprise
- Troubleshooting Studio Enterprise Performance Issues